Panini Group, headquartered in Modena, Italy, is a world leader in the collection and sale of cards. Panini is also one of the leading publishers of children's magazines, books, comics, manga, and graphic novels in Europe and Latin America.
Automation of accounting at the PANINI RUS PUBLISHING HOUSE LLC was implemented by using 1C‑Rarus:Finance Management 3 solution of the 1C:Enterprise 8 system.
Panini RUS chose 1C‑Rarus to create a new information system since the company was recognized as a highly professional and reliable partner with extensive experience in automation of accounting systems, having a quality management system certificate of ISO 9001:2015.
The 1C-Rarus specialists performed the following works during the project:
- The software has been installed on the customer’s computers.
- The collection and analysis of customer requirements for the automated system have been done.
- The methodological support and technical implementation of the specific accounting and management features have been completed. The standard configuration has been set up according to the Client’s requirements.
- Interfaces and sets of user rights have been created.
- The new system has been integrated with the 1C:Payroll and HR management 8 and corporate reporting system;
- The primary programs to start the accounting have been developed.
- Data from previous automation systems have been transferred.
The implementation of the software allowed the automation of accounting-related tasks, such as:
- Bank and cash registry,
- Settlements with counterparties,
- Trading activities,
- Fixed assets,
- Intangible assets,
- Payroll and HR records,
- Period-end closing,
- Regulatory reporting,
- Tax accounting,
- IFRS accounting.
The specialists have performed maintenance and support of the accounting system.