The representative office of Hines International, Inc. in Moscow is engaged in property and facility management of Class A commercial real estate, development, construction management and leasing.
To automate bookkeeping, financial and tax accounting, the Moscow office management team of Hines International, Inc. decided to create a unified information system.
1C-Rarus was selected as a Project contractor, as a highly professional and reliable partner, experienced in the automation of accounting systems and certified according to the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
1С:Financial Management 3 was chosen as a basis for the development of the accounting system. The first line support provided by the software developer, as well as software updates that allowed keeping records according to the current legislation of the Russian Federation, played a significant role in the software selection.
The software implementation allowed such automating accounting processes as:
- Bank and cash
- Settlements with counterparties
- Commodities and materials
- Trading transactions
- Fixed assets
- Intangible assets
- Period-end closing
- Regulated accounting
- Tax accounting
- Budgeting and finance planning
- Financial analysis
- Accounting under IFRS
During the Project, 1C-Rarus specialists performed the following work:
- Consultation on software selection and support options;
- Sales and delivery of the selected software;
- Collection and analysis of customer requirements related to the automated system;
Methodological support and technical implementation of accounting and management specifics:
- Extended mechanisms for semi-automatic document fill-in, input based on other documents, reflection of business transactions in the international accounting and income & expenditure budget in terms of special dimensions needed to speed up and make more convenient the generating of company management reporting. As a result of the revision, unification and integration testing of advanced functionality, the system performance has been enhanced;
- A unique mechanism to manage the enhanced functionality of the system so that Hines could easily and flexibly customize software functionality according to the needs of a certain legal entity included in the holding;
- Adjusted available external reports and data processors used for the document management automation. All enhanced functionality was developed by means of the configuration extension mechanisms that made it possible to significantly reduce the time for software update.
- Created interfaces and sets of user permissions;
- Initial software adjustment to start keeping accounting records;
- Staff training.
The accounting system is also currently under support.
Using a new information system, the company could automate bookkeeping, financial and tax accounting, significantly reduce labor input for the preparation of accounting documents, as well as labor costs for update and support of the software application. The IFRS module makes it possible to generate postings under international standards in a timely manner. As a result of the integration of all financial services, the Company can control its financial performance.
We express our gratitude to 1C-Rarus for a mutually beneficial collaboration and qualified service provided that always aimed at finding the best solution. It is great pleasure to work with highly experienced specialists who can render professional services at a top level.
Meeting company’s needs (where 5 means that all required features have been implemented in the information system)
Convenience of software use (where 5 means that it is easy and convenient)
Rate the work quality of the 1C Partner (where 5 means that the Company is absolutely satisfied with the 1C Partner’s work)
Would you recommend this solution to your colleagues for the automation of their business processes?