Starting May 1st, 2020, 1C Company ceases to support the 1C:Corporate Finance Management solution. Users will be able to continue working in the program, but there will be no new upgrades. Updates will be available only for the standard configuration of 1C: Enterprise Accounting, which is a part of the product.
1C-Rarus offers preferential terms for the transition from 1C: Corporate Finance Management to the new specialized 1C‑Rarus: Financial Management 3 solutions:
- 1C-Rarus: Financial Management 3. Budgeting + IFRS;
- 1C-Rarus: Financial management 3. Budgeting;
- 1C-Rarus: Financial Management 3. IFRS.
The product line has been launched for sale after successful beta implementations and positive feedback from customers. The line of special solutions is designed to automate the processes of enterprise financial management and management accounting. Just like the 1C: Corporate Finance Management, 1C‑Rarus: Financial Management 3 products help keep records and prepare financial statements of individual enterprises, holdings, conglomerates and groups of companies.
- Control of financial results due to the integration of all company services from accounting to the central treasury, that are responsible for cash flow;
- Accounting in accordance with RAS and IFRS;
- Multi-Scale Financial Planning;
- Forecasting cash flow and financial state;
- Liquidity and cash flow management;
- Advanced cost management tools.
Please note that the new solutions are not independent programs and should be used along with the configuration of Enterprise Accounting CORP.
Find out more about the terms and special offer for the transition.